My Idol

Like most young students, I have got my own idols too. And I’m particularly interested in successful business people, like Jack Ma, the CEO of the Alibaba Group. He was born into an ordinary family in Hangzhou in 1964 and, he graduated from a college with a bachelor degree. Jack Ma founded Alibaba after his first visit to America when computers and the internet were hardly known among ordinary people in China and later Alibaba turned out to be quiet successful in E-business and, it now has become one of the largest B2B websites around the world. At the same time, Alibaba’s success has won Jack Ma opportunities to give speeches in the world famous universities, such as the Harvard University. Jack majored in English and he used to be an English teacher, so there is obviously no problem in his communication with his foreign friends. And sometimes I do think he is a good example for students like me who always complain there is no way out for English majors, you know my major is English too, teachers might be business men some day and all we have to do is to get ourselves prepared.
参考资料
http://baike.baidu.com/view/16360.html?wtp=tt