My friend

FengJieyu is one of my best friends and Jack is his English name. He is now 22 years old and is currently studying in Zhejiang University of Technology. Jack is as tall as me and he has big eyes and dark hair. By the way, he has also got a very warm smile on his face and that’s why I knew we could be good friends the moment I saw him at the school gate and, that was the first time we met each other. Jack is a really smart guy. He is good at mathematics and it was he who taught me how to play Chinese chess. But I have never won him once and sometimes, you know, I do think he played some tricks in our games. We used to play ping-pong together and Jack never complained when he lost a game. I really enjoy spending time with him. He has a refreshing personality that combines even-temperedness with enthusiasm and energy. I’m so lucky that I have got such a nice friend.
参考资料
剑桥雅思口语真题题源 Page 24