what pr means to blog

People blog must at least know PR. Actually some blogger care about their PR a lot because it means money. If your blog has a high traffic and good content, there will surely be a high PR for your blog and money is not far away from you, only if you don't want to.

I still remember that last month walkeith blog lost its PR suddenly. That was a big impact on me because it takes me almost years to PR 1 , although I didn't work hard my blog. Anyway it was reward to my efforts. So obviously I was quiet upset when I realized that walkeith blog had lost its PR. Fortunately, my PR returned after several weeks and now walkeith blog is PR 1 again. I don't know what happened during this period. Because everything remains still the same as my blog used to be.

Yesterday I found one of my friends blog's PR had a bad luck. His blog used to be PR 3 and then I saw that it was empty, which means his blog has now no PR. And he can't make much money as he used to be through his blog.( by the way, he had successfully made a lot through blog) I guess i t was because of his abuse of selling links, a kind of way of making money online and lots of people know that. My friend is a little upset of course. Some people suggested that he'd better give up this blog and set up another one. However he refused their kindness and deicded to continue his blogging journey and he is sure some day his PR will come back.

So to some bloggers, PR is the symble of value of their blogs.