Sports star

To be frank, I’m not quiet interested in the stories about sports stars, and I’m not an expert in the sport field either. Because it always takes time and energy to follow those sports stars’ news everyday. But that does not mean I don’t like sports stars. In fact, I do respect all those sports stars that show great games for the audiences. Their excellent skills tell people that we human beings have some kinds of abilities that are different from all other species and that we could reach a new and high level if only we could put our heart and soul into practice. And that’s why I believe we have the slogan of Faster, Higher, and Stronger in the Olympic Games. And most sports stars, as I understand, tend to have a hard life when they were young. However, they made great efforts in sports practice and finally made their dreams a reality and they are really a kind of encouragement as well as good examples for young people around the world.