It's a bad day

It's been a busy day. I had 3 classes for the whole day and it makes me feel awful. Lots of homework, especially the papers. I just can't understand why we have to write papers, the most difficult tasks in the world. I guess I really need some help.

We had classes about translation, teaching, literature and so on. It's a pity that I'm not interested in any one of them. I can't do what I want, what I love. This is the most terrible thing on earth, isn't it?

I'm preparing for the BEC test and the IELTS test, besides I had to take classes every day, not to mention the unwelcome homework.

I don't think I managed my own time properly, for I always feel there is more time needed.
It's half past eleven in the evening. I feel a little hungry. I need a rest. I want to sleep. Before that , however, I need to figure out ways for the teachers' so-called homework!

It's a bad day, isn't it?