I love google blogspot

I have decided not to use web host though I have struggled a lot with myself for such a long time, perhaps I will buy a domain.

I will continue to use Google BlogSpot which is quite easy and besides I have known BlogSpot for almost three years

I will delete all those posts that's is not relevant to my interest, of course I will not have posts like that any more.

I really agree that people can make money online through writing or, any other ways (I know there are hundreds of thousands of people who already did) but not me, and I want to be one of them. This world wide economic crisis is still going and I am not very sure whether I can find a job or not after school (because I am now still in university). Probably a blog might be something which makes me standout in job markets.

So, good luck. ^^