Dogs on the way

I walk to school everyday. And it usually takes me half an hour. A lot of my classmates or friends say this is terrible. Because we have to spend almost an hour per day on the way. That's a waist of time. But I don't somehow agree with them. To be honest, yes, it is tired for some to walk every day for an hour. However I don't feel boring because I'm busy on the way! Sometimes I listen to music as others, sometimes I recite famous speeches or beautiful articles, most of the times I take photos about interesting things. Guess what I have got day? Let's just wait and see...


yes, a dog, a black dog on the road side alone

you see? that's a white dog running in middle of the road with cars passing by

the same black dog, another time I saw

how many dogs are there in this photo? I don't remember
clearly, one or perhaps two. however, who cares?