my blog has got to pagerank 1

It has been two or three years since I started this blog. sometime I write posts myself , and most of the times I copied news that I'm interested in from the Internet. My school work is always busy and that's why I don't have much time on my blog. To be honest, I love blogging and I learned a lot during these years through reading or writing blogging. and blogging really helps me a lot.

I didn't realize that my blog has got to PR ONE until the other day . In order to celebrate the special day, I decide to write this post and to share my happiness with you. by the way, I will keep updating my blog from now on once a week and I will write in English. I guess I'm good at both Chinese and English. : )

oh,yes, my name is oceanlu, nice to meet you.

I know you can't make comment on my blog or posts and I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with that, or if you could help me with that, please email walkeith@163.com. thank you . and see you next time.